Change Management - Perth
About this course
Change events occur all the time in organisations – the only variables are scale/impact. Change management is not a ‘dark art’ –we do it every day; however, larger scale change events may require a more deliberate or considered approach. The executive/management team is responsible for successfully leading, planning, and executing change management. Outsourcing or delegating the responsibility to specialist ‘change managers’ is the wrong approach. Successful change management requires five elements:
- Change management approach based on environment
- Effective leadership of PEOPLE, including change receptive culture
- Collaborative PLANNING
- PERFORMING the change (effective implementation includes communication)
- Barriers to effective change management (mindsets & capability deficits)
- Elements of change management (Culture/Strategy/Execution)
- Selection of the best approach to lead/manage change
- The two approaches for change management
- Monitoring and viewing change effectiveness
- Leading change in uncertainty
People are the most important element of any business. REKONP3™ will teach you the fundamentals of leadership, enabling you to foster a culture of excellence and drive high-performance teams in your organisation.
Planning and decision-making are essential for high-performance. REKONP3™ teaches a simple and intuitive decision-making process for use at all levels in your workplace.