About this course
Rekon’s Ethical Leadership course is designed to enable companies and its leaders to conduct a thorough strategic assessment of various workplace cultures and decisions, then craft and implement an internal ethical leadership program.It teaches the importance of cardinal virtues and how values in the workplace can be used to drive ethical behaviour.
- What is ethics? Ethics of character and ethics of conduct
- What are the cardinal virtues and how do they apply to us
- How to lead ethically and drive an ethical culture
- Closing the gap between declared and actual values
- Incorporating ethics into decision-making/planning
- How to build ethical capability in yourself and others (including self-assessment)
- How to deal with unethical behaviour
People are the most important element of any business. REKONP3™ will teach you the fundamentals of leadership, enabling you to foster a culture of excellence and drive high-performance teams in your organisation.
Planning and decision-making are essential for high-performance. REKONP3™ teaches a simple and intuitive decision-making process for use at all levels in your workplace.